Cohesion through EUSBSR campaign still accepts applications
Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 10:09
The Centrum Balticum Foundation is looking for projects to be featured in a multi-channel communication campaign “Cohesion through EUSBSR”. The campaign aims at highlighting the impact of EU Cohesion policy in the Baltic Sea macro-region. It puts EU-funded transnational and cross-border projects and their beneficiaries in the forefront, and communicates the benefits and contributions of Cohesion policy to the development of the macro-region.
In the campaign, the approach is on telling stories: about the projects themselves and people behind and around them. By showing the positive benefits through concrete examples EU Cohesion policy and EUSBSR are given human faces.
The projects featured in the campaign can be on-going or recently finalized, and they should concretely illustrate the positive effects of EU Cohesion policy and be in line with the EUSBSR objectives (Save the sea, Connect the region & Increase prosperity).
As the campaign material is shared on multiple channels, the projects in the campaign will gain increased visibility and resources for their communications.
The campaign takes place during 2019 which marks also the EUSBSR jubilee year.
The project is financed by European Commission DG Regio.
• describe shortly the project and its relation to the EUSBSR.
• answer the following questions:
1) How is the project communications organized and what kind of channels and networks does it have?
2) What kind of results are foreseen in the project?
3) Are the results possible to be illustrated in numbers?
4) What kind of an effect does the project has on daily lives of a group of people?
5) Are there concrete project activities in 2019 that could filmed? If yes, please describe what kind of activities.
6) Does the project have audio-visual communications material (= videos or photos) that can be used?
Your application can be written in a free format.
Please send your application by 31 March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information, please contact Hanna Lehto, email@example.com
Centrum Balticum Foundation is an active communicator of multisectoral development of the Baltic Sea region. The fundation acts as a catalyst for public debate and offer fora for dialogue. The aim is to connect and build bridges between actors and issues and to facilitate regional cooperation and coordinating expertise. For more information: http://www.centrumbalticum.org/en