Welcome to our evaluation conference, "Seastop going east" in Åbo.
We will be located at Forum Marinum, about 900 meters from the Viking terminal.
The day starts at 08.30 and continues until 17.00. There will be inspirational speakers during the day and we offer joint breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a guided tour of the Forum Marinum boat and motor museum.
- Preliminary evaluation of the project and conclusions on what to do before summer 2020. The current situation within the ports as well as the investments in security, the quality of service, the mobile game for children and young people and the marketing.
- Key factors to success. Anders Slotte and Sonja Ahlfors are actors who, together with the audience, will create a program about elevated customer experiences. Managing Director of JCO Digital, Monica Javanainen gives tips on digital reach and digital marketing. JCO Digital makes websites and produces the mobile game for Seastop.
- Challenges for the archipelago in the future. We conclude with a discussion about how to form the future and attract visitors to our ports and about the challenges of keeping the archipelago attrctive.
- March 24th at 20.00 from Stockholm (Stadsgården), back in Stockholm at March 26th at 06.30.
- March 24th at 14.25 from Mariehamn, hotel overnight in Åbo, back in Långnäs March 26th at 01.10.