During the program period 2014-2020, Interreg Central Baltic has co-financed 137 cross-border cooperation projects that have created concrete results within the entire program area.
The photo exhibition on Åland will be held between October-November 2022 in Mariehamn, Esplanaden. In connection with the opening of the photo exhibition, an event is organized. The event is organized between 15:00 and 16:30 on October 3 and the program consists of mingling and light presentations from a few projects that received funding during the 2014-2020 program period.
- Coffee and welcome by Deputy Chief Minister Harry Jansson
- Presentation by Yana Jahrén (ChangeMaker & EPIG)
- Presentation by Ann Nedergård (Waterchain)
- Presentation by Henna-Mari Koski (Rural lifestyle)
- Brief information about the second call
- End and visit the photo exhibition
Location: Kallas Stadskrog (Norra Esplanadgatan 2, Mariehamn)
Date: 3 October