Documents for project implementation
This page is addressed to beneficiaries who are implementing their projects.
It will be updated with more documents based on their availability. The most important document for project implementation is the Programme Manual (see below).
Programme Manual is written for the project applicants and beneficiaries. It gives you the basic information needed both when applying for project funding and while implementing your project.
The Programme Manual was updated to 5.0 on 9.1.2024. The updates are described on the last page of the Programme Manual.
Guide for Project Implementation
This guide contains practical information and should be read together with the valid version of the Programme Manual.
Updated on 9.10.2023.
List of all templates and supporting documents (available below)
- Subsidy Contract
- Project Partnership Agreement
- Report of hours
- Confirmation letter to the project report
- List of participants for face-to-face events
- Output and result indicator templates for Programme Objectives
- GBER (General Block Exemption Regulation) Art 20a monitoring template
- Midterm meeting template
- Project modifications template
- Webspace user manual
- A3 poster template