Introduction to Jems
As part of the series of applicant seminars, the Joint Secretariat will organise a practical event focusing on the introduction to Jems. The event will be organised online and recorded. The content will be divided to two days.
Day 1: 15.02.2022 (10:30-13:30 Finnish time / 9:30 – 12:30 Swedish time)
Day 2: 17.02.2022 (13:00-16:00 Finnish time / 12:00 – 15:00 Swedish time)
Main aim and target group
The main aim of the event is to go through the process of filling in an application form in the joint electronic monitoring system Jems. The event is targeted to the potential lead partners and project partners who plan to apply for funding in the first call of the Central Baltic Programme 2021-2027.
- the applicants know how to register into Jems
- the applicants understand the logic of Jems and can fill in the application form
- the applicants have a full picture of what to consider when applying for funding
Check our Key materials section for Guide for applying for a project as well as the Programme Manual.
The registration closes on 14 February at 10:00 (Finnish time) / 9:00 (Swedish time).
|Tuesday, 15 February|
10:30 – 13:30
|Thursday, 17 February|
13:00 – 16:00
|– practical issues in filling in and applying;|
– project identification (Part A fully)
– project partners (Part B: B 1.1 – B 1.5)
– project description (Part C fully)
|– project budget and simplified cost options (Part B: B 1.6 – 1.8)|
– project budget (Part D: overview tables)
– lump sums (Part E)
– submitting the application
– Jems tips for applicants