Introduction to Jems
As part of the series of applicant seminars, the Joint Secretariat organised a two-day event on 15 and 17 February 2022. The events were focusing on introducing Jems.
The content was divided into two days: Day 1 and Day 2. The presentation and recordings are available below.
Recording: Day 1
– practical issues in filling in and applying;
– project identification (Part A fully)
– project partners (Part B: B 1.1 – B 1.5)
– project description (Part C fully)
Recording: Day 2
– project budget and simplified cost options (Part B: B 1.6 – 1.8)
– project budget (Part D: overview tables)
– lump sums (Part E)
– submitting the application
– Jems tips for applicants