The Programme Manual – the main document for preparing and implementing a Central Baltic Programme 2021-2027 project – has been updated to version 1.1 (published 13 December 2021).
The updates consist mostly of corrections on various issues. A complete list of the changes from the earlier version of the document can be found below and on the last page of the Manual.
- The programme logo and related communication information is updated as the new brand design manual has been released following the final instructions from the Commission, p 95.
- The word “equipment” was missing from one place for the project management equipment unit cost and has been added, p 87.
- SME participation has been corrected from being mentioned for PO3 and PO5 to PO4 and PO5, p 46.
- 4 000 0000 corrected to 4 000 000 in Table 2, page 41.
- Reference to partner search tool under GBER removed as redundant, p 91.
- Scope of the Second level audits for Simplified Cost Options clarified, p 101.
- Work package dimension removed as redundant from budget split, p 53.
- PO3 one output indicator corrected, p 20.
- PO5 one output indicator corrected and moved to result indicators, p 26-27.
The Programme Manual 1.1 can be found in the Key materials section (please click on the button below for direct access).